The ultimate goal of cosmetic dentistry is to restore a beautiful smile. At Dental Care 4 U, we can reshape, whiten, touch up your smile and give you new-found confidence. Our cosmetic dentists can help you plan out your new smile with our collection of treatments.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at Dental Care 4 U
For over 20 years, our team has provided cosmetic services with a gentle touch to help patients achieve the smile they’ve always wanted. Because we believe that nobody should neglect their smile. At Dental Care 4 U, we provide various cosmetic services to care for your oral health, including:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening can help make your smile a brighter version of your natural tooth shade. Our team works with Zoom! Chairside Light-Activated Gel system to enhance your bleaching process and brighten your smile immediately.
- Dental Veneers: Veneers reshape the teeth by masking imperfections, including cracks, chips, and stains on the front surface of your teeth. Veneers are made of porcelain composites and can be shaded to match your smile. They last up to ten years with proper care and protect your enamel from damage.
- Dentures and Partials: Complete and partial dentures work to give you back your full smile. These appliances help protect you from losing teeth and keep your jawline healthy by maintaining your spacial integrity and offer a dazzling smile in return.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns help replace the top half of a tooth severely affected by damage and decay. Crowns are normally applied after a root canal and give you a complete smile.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges work to combine multiple crowns into one section and work for those with multiple missing teeth. They’re an excellent choice for those who want to improve their smile without investing in implants.
Cosmetic Checkups and Treatment at Dental Care 4 U
For the perfect finishing touches, our team at Dental Care 4 U can provide cosmetic dentistry without hassle or worry. We can help maintain your smile for life through our dedication to convenient scheduling for you and your family, and we hope to foster positive experiences through your visits.
During your initial checkup, we will thoroughly examine your dental and medical history, examine your oral health, and perform screenings to diagnose potential issues. After the examination, our dentist will remove surface-level plaque from your teeth to give them a polished, clean feel. We will provide a personalized treatment plan for cosmetic treatments that address your concerns to give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
At Dental Care 4 U, we treat you like family here, and whether you need a regular exam, tooth extraction, or other forms of care, we provide a selection of services to care for all of your basic needs. For more information, contact our practice today in Holland, IL, to speak with Dr. Raj Khurana for an appointment. No matter the time of day, you’ll always see the same dentist and experience quality care.